1. Freund’s Barramundi Fish Fillet (also known as Australian Seabass), from Freund’s Fish Market (1 per person);
2. Freund’s House Seasoning (1 small jar);
3. Freund’s Bantam Sauce and Marinade
(1 jar for every 4-6 Fillets);
4. Haricot Verts (French Style Green Beans) from your favorite grocery freezer;
5. Small Red Potatoes (frozen is okay, but this recipe calls for fresh);
6. Freund’s (parve) Garlic Butter;
7. Parsley (fresh is better, but dried parsley flakes will work);
1. Wash and pat dry the fish and season with Freund’s House Seasoning and set aside.
2. Wash the potatoes and cut into halves or quarters, depending upon the size.
3. Place the potatoes inside a pot and cover with cold water.
For every gallon of water you use for this step, add 2 Tablespoons of Kosher salt. Bring the salt water and potatoes to a boil and cook for only 1-2 minutes. (If you cook too long, then you’ll end up with mashed potatoes.)
4. After cooking 1-2 minutes, immediately drain the potatoes and spread them onto a sheet pan (cookie sheet). Season lightly with Freund’s House Seasoning and toss with Freund’s (parve) Garlic Butter and parsley. Place into a preheated 400 Degree F. oven and roast for approximately 20 minutes.
5. For the Fish: Place the fish into an oven-proof dish, skin side down, and coat with Freund’s Bantam Sauce and Marinade. Place inside the oven with the potatoes and let it cook the time remaining.
6. For the Haricot Verts: This is a French Style Cut Green Bean.
Frozen is the easiest to work with. Simply rinse the frozen product with cold water until defrosted, drain and dry well, then place them into a hot skillet with a little of Freund’s (parve) Garlic Butter and sautee. Finish with a little salt and pepper and parsley and there you have it.