Yields: 4 servings. This exotic crunch combined with Freund’s Honey Mustard Sauce is sure to become a family favorite.
1. 4 turbot fillets
2. ½ cup mix of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, pistachios, and french fried onions.
3. ¼ cup Freund’s Honey Mustard Sauce
1. Place fish fillets in a baking pan.
2. Brush Freund’s Honey Mustard Sauce over fillets.
3. In a food processor fitted with the “s” blade, pulse the mixed seeds, nuts, and french fried onions for 30 seconds. Spread over fish.
3. Bake uncovered at 450° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.